Dear Members and Friends,
The Manufacturing Engineering Working Group (MEWG) of the China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) kindly invites you to take part in the CICC MEWG Business Networking Event, organized in collaboration with the CICC Suzhou Chapter.
The informal meeting will take place on Tuesday, September 28th, at Il Milione in Suzhou (Jiangsu Tongli National Wetland Park, North Gate, Suzhou - 苏州市吴江区同里镇肖甸街道天空之村酒店), starting from 7:00 pm. The registration starts at 6:30 pm.
During the informal meeting, the MEWG in cooperation with the Logistic Working Group (LWG) will discuss about the Containers and Shipping - Current situation, issues and perspectives.
The dinner ticket price to be paid is 280 RMB, which includes buffet and drinks.
Please note that this is an event with limited seats, and priority will be given to Members of the Manufacturing Engineering Working Group (MEWG), CICC Members and companies from the industrial manufacturing sector.
Interested in joining? Scan the QR code on the flyer to sign up!
Interested in joining? Click register and follow the steps to sign up!
Know more about MEWG
The MEWG represents the interest of all Italian companies in China working directly or indirectly in the sector on a national base.
▪ Coordinate and promote all Italian members' needs which are active in many different industries of the Chinese mechanical engineering sector (machinery, automotive, component manufacturers, mechanical engineering …);
▪ Promote and raise awareness on the size and the importance of the Italian technology in the sector to all institutions in China and Italy that are our natural counterparts, in order to develop business opportunities;
▪ Coordinate and promote activities and events that boost the visibility and the image of "Technology Made in Italy";
▪ Inform all members on the topic Made in China 2025, particularly with regard to risks and opportunities for Italian businesses;
▪ Become a reference for all mechanical engineering companies within the China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC), lobbying private and public institutions active in the Chinese market.
For more information about the MEWG Group please contact the email address below:
About Suzhou Chapter(SCH):
Flavio Zaghini - General Manager, PIOVAN PLASTICS MACHINERY (SUZHOU) Co. Ltd.
Gunther Klein - General Manager, EDT Diecasting Technology (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
Founded in 2006, SCH is open to all manufacturing companies based in Suzhou's industrial parks.
Internally, the SCH has established several "think-tanks" to discuss specific issues such as: human resource management, visas, cost control, procurement, legal issues, tax issues. On these various issues, in agreement with the CCIC, it has developed several seminars and promotional activities.
Other achievements and activities:
For more information about the MEWG group and the CICC Suzhou Chapter please contact the below email addresses:
MEWG Group: email@example.com
Suzhou Chapter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not a member yet?
Send an email to email@example.com
The CICC Team
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM