The Mechanical Engineering Working Group (MEWG) of the China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) kindly invites you to take part in the CICC MEWG Business Networking Event which will be held in Suzhou on January 19th 2022.
The informal meeting will take place at Cosìcosì Restaurant & Bar (1/F, East Building, No.1 Linglong Street, Suzhou Industrial Park, Suzhou, Jiangsu, China - 苏州工业园区玲珑街一号生活馆东楼一) starting from 7:00 pm. The registration starts at 6:30 pm.
During the informal meeting, the MEWG will discuss two topics:
• Fiscal incentives 2022 and latest updates - Mr Lorenzo Riccardi, CICC Board Member in Shanghai and Managing Partner RsA Asia
• 2022 MEWG Programme and beyond. Ideas and suggestions to improve the WG's services
The ticket price to be paid at the door is 288 RMB, which includes buffet and drinks.
Please note that this is an event with limited seats, and priority will be given to Members of the Mechanical Engineering Working Group (MEWG), CICC Members and companies from the industrial manufacturing sector.
Know more about MEWG
The MEWG represents the interest of all Italian companies in China working directly or indirectly in the sector on a national base.
▪ Coordinate and promote all Italian members' needs which are active in many different industries of the Chinese mechanical engineering sector (machinery, automotive, component manufacturers, mechanical engineering …);
▪ Promote and raise awareness on the size and the importance of the Italian technology in the sector to all institutions in China and Italy that are our natural counterparts, in order to develop business opportunities;
▪ Coordinate and promote activities and events that boost the visibility and the image of "Technology Made in Italy";
▪ Inform all members on the topic Made in China 2025, particularly with regard to risks and opportunities for Italian businesses;
▪ Become a reference for all mechanical engineering companies within the China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC), lobbying private and public institutions active in the Chinese market.
For more information about the MEWG Group please contact the email address below:
MEWG Group: email@example.com
Haven't renewed / applied for your membership yet? Send an email to:
• Beijing office
• Chongqing office
• Chengdu office
• Guangzhou office
• Shenzhen office
• Shanghai office
• Suzhou office
The CICC Staff
View community profiles and add attendees into your favorites list.