The Young Professionals Network (中Y意) of the China Italy Chamber of Commerce in collaboration with Gi Group Holding is glad to invite you to join the Second Edition of Mentorship Program "Career Development for China".
The Mentorship Program is organized in two online sessions, on February 23rd and March 1st, from 4:00 to 6:00 pm.
How to build a career plan? How to be competitive in the Chinese Market? What do you need to know to start your career in China?
The program is designed to help undergraduates and graduate students to start building a professional career and compete in the Chinese Job Market.
Our Mentor from Gi Group Holding expert team Daniele Merlerati, Regional Head, will provide coaching on career development in China and will give tips on how to start and shape your career.
It will be an interactive and engaging format that will allow you to interact directly with the expert, to develop and improve soft skills that will be useful to navigate today's challenges.
Please note that the number of seats for this program is limited to 25. Hurry up to get your spot!
• Session I (February 23rd, 4:00-6:00 pm): Career Plan for China
• Session II (March 1st, 4:00-6:00 pm): All the Skills You Need for the Chinese Job Market
ABOUT THE FIRST SESSION
The first session will focus on:
• What is a career plan
• The importance of carrier plan vs hopping and improvisation
• Career plan in the Chinese working environment
• Changes and outcomes
• MBA and PhD are the right choices?
ABOUT THE SECOND SESSION
The second session will focus on:
• Sectors of interest China
• Sectors of interest Europe/Global
• Demographic trends
• How to get the right skills
• Suggested skills for Fresh Graduates
For additional event or venue information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org